For the last few years, we have tried to make it to Denver for the 4th of July. I absolutely love the 4th of July! Spending time in Colorado in July is always amazing...the weather is so much nicer than in Oklahoma! This year was no exception. We spent the first part of the trip with my brother and his family and the second part of the trip with Kevin's mom and step dad. We have loads of pictures so I am going to break them up a bit.
When we arrived on the 3rd, Scott picked us up from the airport. We had just recently found out that we were expecting again, but took the opportunity to tell the family in person. When we got off the plane we changed Reese into her "big sis" shirt.
Unfortunately you can't even really see the shirt...but how cute are these two. This is Reese with her cousin Alexis. Alexis' eyes are incredible and I love her curls! These sweet girls are only 17 days apart. I sure wish we lived closer so that they could really grow up together.
We played it pretty easy our first night in town because we had a very busy day planned for the 4th.
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment