Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Story Time

During our stay with Scott and Julie, Reese was usually the first kiddo up in the morning.  I will be totally honesty when I say that I was extremely jealous of how well / long Alexis slept.  Anyway, one morning Reese "hit up" her Uncle Scott to read her a story....

Love this!  Our time together is limited, but I love how comfortable Reese is with Uncle Scott.  He is an amazing guy....I love them both so much!

Well, a few minutes into the story Abram appeared.  And of course we wasn't about to let Reese have "his" daddy all to herself, so he joined the fun!

Abram's smile kills me!!  Really....cheese ball :)  But at least he smiles, Reese won't take her thumb out of her mouth!

I know that this is going to be shocking...but shortly later, Alexis came to join the fun!  Scott's lap was like a jungle gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment