Friday, July 29, 2011

Run Buyer Run

Last week I went to show a "short sale" house in Sand Springs.  Short sales are typically more than buyer's bargain for, but there is still the allure of a "good deal".  Anyway, I get out there and meet my client.  I get the key out of the key box and unlock the door...then I look like a complete fool when I can't open it.  I don't know what I was doing wrong, but I literally body slammed the door and nothing.  I asked my buyer if he wanted to try and of course he walks right in...awesome!  So, he makes it about one foot in the door and goes, "Huh?!"  At this point I am honestly afraid to see what it is...you NEVER know what you expect.  I walk in behind him and find this on the wall....


I know it is hard to read, so let me clarify..."BUYER BEWARE.  This property has multiple lawsuits against the builder and it's sinking!  This house is unsafe to live in, it was NOT built to code.  This house is built on a water hole, it has MANY problems!"

So, my professional advice RUN!!!

1 comment: