Saturday, July 16, 2011

REALLY?! AGAIN?!

Well, I can't even believe that I am posting this...we now found out that Bodie (our chocolate lab) also has cancer.  Are you kidding me?!  Bentley's diagnosis pretty much rocked my world...and now BOTH of our doggies have this horrible, terrible disease.  What are the freaking chances?!  It's so hard to believe that our vet actually worried about Kevin and I...for just a slight minute....but then decided it was just a really bad coincidence.

Bodie was Kevin's dog coming into our marriage.  He is one of the sweetest dogs that I have ever met.  He has a very sweet, easy going temperament.  He used to always sleep in the bed with Kevin and he didn't really like when I came along!  When Kevin was gone for any length of time, Bodie would go into his closet and get one of his shoes.  He never chewed on Kevin's shoes, just carried them into the living room, and would "snug" them.  It was really sweet!  I knew that Bodie finally accepted me as his mommy when I came home one day and found him curled up with one of my shoes!  It's silly...but it honestly made my day!

Anyway, here are some pictures of out sweet baby boy!

How funny is this?!  Bodie used to always sit like this!

Here is a picture of Bodie and Kevin.  They both look SO young!  You can definitely tell that this was Kevin's college house....I promise that we don't have a giant beer bottle in our living room!

I think that he is so handsome!

This picture was taken at our old house.  We experienced a microburst and had a ton of tree damage.  Bodie loved being out with all the branches!

Bodie, we love you!  We are worried sick about you and don't want  you to be in any pain.  You are so sweet with Reese...she absolutely adores you, we all do!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I'm so sad for you! :( My heart aches for you as you go through this. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete