Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Fit

Today was a mommy and Reese day.  We started the morning by running a couple of errands.  I had to return something to Gordman's.  So, off we went.  Reese had had a really good morning and was being super sweet.  We walked around Gordman's for a few minutes.  Reese found a pair of baby boy shoes that she wanted to carry around (which i was totally fine with).  When it was time to put the shoes back so that we could leave things went down hill fast. 

We had a full blown melt down!  She even threw herself onto the ground while screaming (please cast your votes for mom of the year now).

At least she looked cute during the fit!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad I am not the only mom who stops to take pictures of her kids throwing ridiculous fits in stores. I feel it is our duty to document it and show them what hell they gave us when they get older!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you took time during her fit to take pictures of it. That is awesome! She will love you for that one day. ;)

    And yes, she does look super cute in the midst of her fit. :D

    ReplyDelete