Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Bentley

This is Bentley....


Bentley is the first dog that I have ever had.  My parents bought him for me as a graduation gift when I finished grad school in 2004.  Today he turns 7 years old.  I can not believe that I have already had him for 7 years!  I remember the day that I went and picked him out.

We have been through a lot together.


He is an excellent snuggler!

He listens to my secrets!

He lets me dress him up :)
 
 
Sometimes he doesn't like his outfits!

Bentley has terrible horrible unbelievably stinky gas.  He is kind of a pain in the rear with his allergies...but I love this doggie!

Bentley was mine when we got married and Kevin had Bodie.  They are now the best of friends!  And I'm lucky to have two such awesome doggies!


Aren't they cute!?

While I'm on the subject of doggies, I read a great little book today.  It made me cry, but it would be great for upper elementary / middle school aged kids.  If you are an adult and a dog person I suggest you take a few minutes and read it.



2 comments:

  1. YAY! Happy Birthday Bentley!! Hope mom gives you some cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK it could be the two Stela's I have had while not eating all day but for some reason you are killing me right now. That picture of Bently in the shoes and outfit borders on animal cruelty, I belive, yet I JUST CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.

    ReplyDelete