Here is a picture of our little peanut in her tutu at 6 months.
This picture of her sweet little legs is one of my favorites! Thank you to my dear friend and photographer Carissa for capturing this memory!
Fast forward a year and three months....I came across the tutu and wasn't sure if it still fit, so I had Reese try it on...well, now she LOVES her tutu. After getting her in the pj's she ran into her closet and started trying to get it. Kevin got it out and helped her put it on.
She is also obsessed with these plastic rings right now?! Who knows :)
I can't believe how much she has grown!
Our photography skills clearly aren't as good as Carissa's! Reese loves to squat...it is so funny! If we squat down to help her with something, she squats too.
This girl cracks me up!! PJ's, tutu, and ring necklace...that is some high fashion :)



No comments:
Post a Comment