Here is another story from school. Same drill as before....this kiddo was working on his / d / sound. He was in kindergarten. He was practicing words that ended with /d /. In the book that we were working out of this was his next picture...
Kid: "weed, weed, weed, weed, weed"
Me: "Nice job, can you make a sentence?"
Kid: "My mom doesn't smoke weed anymore since she is pregnant."
Me: (jaw on floor, heart breaking that a 5 year old just said this) "Excellent /d / at then end of your words! What's next?"
Really?! What else do you say to that? Definitaly not the response I was expecting!
Monday, April 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So sad.
ReplyDeleteNu-huh.
ReplyDeleteOh wow. That is sad!!!
ReplyDeletethat is hilarious......sad......but hilarious!
ReplyDeleteway to recover!!!
Ok first I laughed hard. Really hard. Then I got really sad. But then I laughed again when I pictures your face. Yep. Still laughing.
ReplyDeleteAt least he said "My mom doesn't smoke weed anymore..." instead of "My mom don't smoke weed no more...." :)
ReplyDeleteAt least his mom quit smoking weed, right?
ReplyDelete