Tuesday, April 12, 2011

OUCH!!!

Reese's school gives "ouch reports" if any boo boos occur during the day.  Yesterday when I picked her up she had 3 ouch reports stapled to her daily note.  Seriously?!  Poor baby!  You know it's been a rough day when you get bitten 3 times!

I have two ouches myself....
1.  I went to the lake this weekend on a fabulous girls trip.  The only problem is that I forgot to put sunscreen on my legs and they are FRIED!  It's miserable!
2.  This ouch is not a physical one, but an emotional one.  At parent / teacher conferences tonight I had a parent ask me if I was pregnant :(  Boo Hoo!  Clearly I need to lose some weight.

2 comments:

  1. Gasp. You do not need to lose weight. Clearly the parent needs their head examined!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor baby! Three bites! That sucks.

    ReplyDelete