Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lovin' Some Mickey Mouse

As I mentioned the other day, our friends the Rice's came over last weekend.  The girls had so much fun playing in the backyard and going down the slide.  Reese made sure that Rebekah always had her stuffed animals and sippy cup.  The parents enjoyed sitting outside, having some drinks, and getting caught up.  Pre- Reese and Rebekah, we spent LOTS of our spring and summer nights with the Rice's enjoying drinks.  While the nights have drastically decreased in number, we still know how to hang :)

Anyway, after lots of playing outside, the girls "settled" down by watching some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

They are so stinkin' cute!  This was our attempt at Reese having a pony tail...after playing outside it is kind of a mess!

This picture cracks me up!!!  I was really trying to get a picture where they were both looking at me.  After several tries, they got fed up with me as I was blocking the tv.  They both leaned over to look around me :)

All snugged up with their blankies!

It is so fun watching these girls grow up together!  They are only 6 weeks apart...I know that they will have years and years of memories together!

1 comment:

  1. I might be biased, but they might be the cutest things ever! The one of them looking around you is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete