Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Conversations Between Reese and Taylor

I can't explain it, but Reese always has the funniest conversations with her babysitter Taylor.  I literally just shake my head every time Taylor fills me in on what my daughter has been saying.

This evening Taylor came over to watch the kids while Kevin and I went to enjoy a happy hour with our friends Erin and Paul.  Here are the gems that our daughter came up with this time...

Reese: "Am I big enough to babysit your kids yet?"
Taylor: "No, not yet!" (let alone the fact that she doesn't have kids!)
Reese: "Well someday when I'm bigger and bigger I want to babysit your kids!"

Reese: "Tell your parents that they can come over Saturday because Saturday is good for me."
***when I asked her about this she told me "Yep, they can come over for a sleep over with me."

Reese: "Hudson is my boyfriend.  I have lots of boyfriends.  I just love them all!"
***when I asked her about this she said "No, not lots of boyfriends, just Hudson.  Hudson is my best boyfriend."

No comments:

Post a Comment