Happy New Month!!!
Today marks the beginning of the OSU Cowboys football season! We are so excited to see what this season has in store! My parents decided to join us for the first game of the season. Unfortunately it was crazy hot....so the beginning of the game was pretty miserable. But the heat didn't stop us from cheering on our Pokes! The game was a blow out. They defeated Savannah State 84 - 0! I'm not going to lie, I got emotional a couple of times during the game. There is just something about seeing all that Orange and team spirit that gets me. I have so many amazing memories at OSU....truly some of the best years of my life! I also love watching Bullet run onto the field after the Pokes score, waving the wheat, pistols firing, etc etc. Every time we pull into Stillwater I just start smiling :)
Even though the babes didn't go to Stillwater with us, they still sported their orange!
You can't really see it in this picture, but Finn has a scratch on his face. We went to visit Milo (the neighbors new puppy) and he accidentally scratched him on his right cheek.
Silly girl!!
Putting her guns up!

I love love the cheerleader outfit! So cute!
ReplyDelete