Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Funday

Today was a fun day for our family.  It wasn't jam packed with activities, just some good family time!  We started by going to church and brunch.  At brunch, I was looking down cutting something and when I looked up I found Reese like this...




Are you kidding me?!  Why does she have to hold both pieces of bacon...is she afraid one is going to run away?!
 
 
That afternoon we all just hung around the house.  We were playing and Reese came up to me and said "Mommy, it brew-k"
 
Me: "What?"
 
Reese: "It brew-k.  I brew-k it."
 
Me: "Oh, it BROKE?!"
 
Reese: "Yep, I brew-k it."
 
Me: "Reese, it's BROKE.  Say BROKE."
 
Reese: "Brew-k"
 
Me: "No honey, BROKE."
 
Reese: "Broke. Broken Arrow."
 
It was so funny!  I have no idea why she associated broke with Broken Arrow.  I honestly didn't even know she knew that Broken Arrow existed.  I asked her what she knew about Broken Arrow and she answered "there is food there".  So, there you have it.  Broken Arrow has food.
 
Then Sunday evening we went on a couple of errands.  When we were heading home the sun was blasting us.  It was so bad that Kevin resorted to putting on my sunglasses because he didn't have any of his in my car.  Reese asked me for some paper.  I handed it to her and then looked back a few minutes later and found this..
 

 
Look how bright it was!  Poor thing!  She cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment