These are actually little people / faces! This is the first time I have ever seen her draw faces!
These ones aren't as obvious, but there are several little faces in yellow.
I love it! I think it's so neat to watch her skills develop!
Speaking of Reese's art, I just decided over the weekend that I'm going to make little art books for her. I'm in the process of taking pictures of all of her art and them I will print them through Snapfish or Walgreens or something. That way she can always have a visual reminder of her masterpieces, but I don't have to try to keep them all. There are obviously certain ones that I will keep forever, but I think this will be a great way for Reese to have a "journal" of her art over the years.
So, here are some of my favorites.
This isn't really art work that Reese created, but I LOVE it! My sweet sweet angel!
Reese's first fire truck!
How cute!!! Like I said, I'm a complete sucker for foot / hand prints :)
This is one of my all time favorites! I think it is SO stinking cute!
I'm excited to get her art books printed...I think that Reese will really enjoy looking through them at all of her creations.
In other news, Finn is getting SO big! I am certain that I probably say this in every post, but it is crazy to me how fast this little man is growing. He has been sitting in a high chair for about the last week. Today when we went to Target he sat in the cart...all by himself!
Finn was SUPER sleepy....look at those eyes! But he was a VERY good boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment