ARRRRG!
Yo Ho Matey!
We've really been battling Reese's naps at school lately. My sweet little girl is an excellent sleeper, however for some reason she no longer wants to sleep at school. The result is that she completely melts down once we get her home. On Monday she was so tired that she took an hour nap before dinner and then went directly back to bed. So our new tactic is to take away her afternoon activities at school if she doesn't rest. On Wednesday afternoons the "Fun Bus" comes to school and Reese LOVES the Fun Bus. It was the perfect threat :) When I picked her up today she came running down the hall and said "MOMMY, I rested today!!!". She was SO proud of herself! I was in full celebratory mode when I went into her room and discovered that she had a yellow star today (this is not good, you want a green star). I asked her why and she told me "because I was talking not nice to my friends". UGH!!! I would totally take a non-napper over a mean girl. It's always something!
I debated making her walk the plank but decided against it!
How do pirates wake up in the morning?
They set their alarrrrrrrrrms!



No comments:
Post a Comment