Sunday, September 2, 2012

History In The Making

Today Kevin and I celebrated our 6th anniversary!  Time has flown by!  Six years into marriage with two perfect kiddos....I'd say we are pretty blessed!  On Saturday afternoon Reese and Kevin ran an errand.  When they came back I found these...

 
Aren't they gorgeous?!  I love that he remembered to have the florist include Bells of Ireland...they were in my wedding bouquet!
 

From the beginning we have tried to follow the traditional anniversary gifts.  This year was supposed to be iron or candy.  Obviously, the candy was easy, but the iron was difficult.  To celebrate we went to dinner at the Polo Grill.  Dinner was delicious!  We had a really nice evening until dessert rolled around.  There was a gentleman that ended up being seated in the booth next to us.  We couldn't see him due to the high backs, but he was alone and started a phone conversation (very loudly) that was a complete train wreck.  In a very, quiet, quaint restaurant this man starts saying things like: "I feel like a suicide bomber", "I hate human kind", "I have made mistakes that no one can forgive me for", "I have a shotgun and 12 rounds of ammo.  I feel like taking them all out".  Then at one point he started crying.  I honestly started getting really scared / upset.  Kevin felt sorry for him and just thought he had had too much to drink.  Either way, I was actually relieved to make it out of the restaurant without any major problems.  Definitely a night I won't forget anytime soon!


I love you Kevin!  I look forward to many more years together!  Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment