Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Doo Dads

This morning there was a free concert at our library.  The band was called The Doo Dads.  They are a group out of Kansas City that had actually come highly recommended to me.  So, we decided to check it out. 

When I was upstairs getting Reese ready I was in her bathroom and she came running in from her room screaming "Mommy, Finn is crawling!"  I ran into his room to find him like a lump on the floor?!  I'm not sure what she saw but it definitely got my heart racing...especially with the news just days ago that he said "dada".  (Finn, please STOP growing!!)  I will say though that he is definitely scooting and rolling all over the place these days.  He tends to army crawl using his arms, but hasn't actually crawled yet.

On our way to the concert we stopped and had donuts.  I don't know that Reese really knew what to think about going to a concert.  She loves music though, so I was pretty sure she would enjoy it.  When the music started she was sitting with us.  Before long she was up at the front dancing her heart out!!

 
 
 
The bubbles were a good call by the Doo Dads!  Nothing encourages a mob of toddlers dancing to your music like two killer bubble machines!  Reese ended up having a blast!  We are also now the proud owners of 2 Doo Dad's cds that we get to rock with in the car :)


No comments:

Post a Comment