Shortly after lunch I was getting ready to take Reese up for a nap. We went out to water the flowers and our neighbors across the street were out. Of course Reese had to go say hi! She just loves Connor and Allie! I ended up letting to stay over there to play a little longer than normal. I was just heading to the door to go and get her when Connor, Allie, and Reese appeared. They were coming over to see if Reese could go bowling with them. It was hard to say no...so off she went! It was so sweet of them to take her! It was the first time she had ever been bowling. When she got home I could tell she was EXHAUSTED and it was less than an hour before her first day of soccer (well for the fall anyway). So, I went ahead and put her down for a nap. I let her sleep as long as I could. This is what I found when it was time to leave for soccer....
Doesn't she look like she is ready to go?!
I felt awful waking her up, but she loves soccer...so I decided to take my chances. Within literally three minutes this is where we were...
She rallied like a trooper! She started in the "Jackrabbits" class today at soccer and did really well! Watching her play soccer just makes me smile...I love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment