Here is another school story....(I will do my best to keep these coming on a semi-regular basis!)
I recently went to get one of my students out of his class. He is in the fourth grade. (Now please remember that I have a weave, when it is straight it looks much better. But seeing as how straightening it takes effort, it is rarely straight.....well this day was an exception and the hair was straight.) I open the door and...
Teacher: Your hair looks great!
Me: Thanks
Teacher: You are HOT! (at this point all 27 4th graders whip their heads around and stare at me)
Me: Uh....(turning red and backing up)...thanks
Teacher: I have a girl crush on you.
UM what?! I honestly could have died from embarrassment. This is a female teacher and fourth graders are old enough to understand what was going on.
Clearly, I am irresistible with straight hair...watch out :)
Friday, March 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ewwww!!! :)
ReplyDeletehehehe...you have my permission to share my best school story so far =)
ReplyDeleteNOW you posted this story!!! Hot mama!!
ReplyDeleteWTF? What kind of operation are you guys running over there at your school? A teacher said she had a girl crush on you in front of her students?!?
ReplyDeleteAlthough I must admit that you are pretty hot with straight hair. :)