Monday, March 28, 2011

A Silly Email

Work today was kind of chaotic.  Not that I had a lot of meetings or anything...maybe it was just a Monday.  I was very tired and seemed to be pulled in several directions.  Anyway, this time of year always seems to get crazy....state testing and the "end of the year" crunch.  I sent an email to the teachers at school asking them to please let me know if they have any students that they would like for me to screen before the end of the year.


One of my friend's Staci (who is pretty stinkin' funny) made my day when she replied:

Well there is this little girl named Reese that can’t say the word "sit" without sounding vulgar….. :) 

(Remember this post.)  Anyway, it totally made my day!!  It's the little things, you know...like laughter that can get you through some Mondays!

1 comment: