Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sheets- Tucked or Untucked

Kevin and I have this on going battle with the sheets on our bed.  I can not stand for my sheets to be tucked it.  He often refers to me as a bed toronado.  I hate "freshly" made beds...they are so confining.  I like to move around when I sleep.  I like to lift my feet up and tuck the sheet under my feet, I like having one leg under the sheets and one leg above the sheets, I like freedom!
Every night when we go to bed, I take my phone and book or ipad so that I can chill out for a bit.  I walk in and put my "stuff" on the bed just below my pillow.  As I wash my face and such Kevin goes around and straightens up the sheets.  Inevitably, he covers up my stuff.  I hate to admit it, but at least 50% off the time, when I come out of the bathroom to get into bed, I panic and start looking for my stuff (because he has covered it with his stupid "made" bed).  Clearly I have too much on my mind and am a scatter brain.  This game never gets old to Kevin....and I never learn.  I guess that's why we work well together!

3 comments:

  1. i'm with kevin on this one....got to have the bed made! drives me crazy to have it bunch up all around my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! I never even get under the sheets. They are just too confining for me altogether. Plus, I HATE making the bed more than anything. And sheets just make that process 10x worse. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty funny. My husband is just like you and I hate an unmade bed. I feel Kevin's pain.

    ReplyDelete