Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Tailgate to Remember

The painting on this trucks tailgate is one of a kind!  I really really really really really wish that I could have gotten a better pic...but this will have to do.  For your viewing pleasure...


Yes, I'm pretty sure the headlights on the truck are illuminating Jesus and the sweet young boy who appear to be stranded in a mountain range somewhere.  It would also seem that this lad is extremely studious as I think I can spot the straps of his backpack.  If any of you happen to have more information on this masterpiece please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing. Maybe the guy down the street "wrapped it" for them. :) Makes me remember the Gucci car. My life would be complete if I could include a post on my new blog with a recent photo of that irony.

    ReplyDelete