Monday, March 21, 2011

Dancing With The Stars

I  have to say that I really enjoy Dancing With The Stars!  It is fun to watch the dances and costumes!  The real draw for me is the washed up celebrities .... okay, I will be honest .... the real reason that I watch this show is for him :)

Are you even kidding me?!
It's just so hard to watch!!

Hmmmm
Just sayin'

Mom came over to watch it with me tonight.  She literally can "predict" the judges scores before they are announced!  It's a pretty amazing talent!

2 comments:

  1. I am in lust, I mean love with him too. How can you not be? I mean seriously. It's really not fair to the other men in the world for someone to be that gorgeous. I hope my husband doesn't read your blog by the way and happen to see this comment.

    ReplyDelete