Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fun at the Park

Today was a beautiful day in Tulsa!  It was so nice to get out and enjoy the fresh air!  One of my dearest friends, Ashlee, was in town with her daughter Allie.  Allie is a very special little girl and it was wonderful to see her and her mommy!  Ashlee is expecting their second baby (Allie has named the baby Clementine, even though they don't know what "flavor" of kiddo they are expecting this time).  Anyway, we met Canaan and Rebekah at the park and had a great time!  Also, it is no secret that my child likes food....so thank goodness Ashlee brought along cookies :)


We had just "landed" at the park and Reese was already requesting the cookies....okay, to be honest, she started asking for them before we even left the house (I mean, who doesn't love cookies)?!

Ashlee and Allie went to play (being that we were at the park, this was certainly a reasonable thing to do).  Reese looked at me and said "Where'd cookies go?"

Look at Allie's smile....it is precious!  She is growing up so fast!  She was a great "big" girl while she played with Reese and Rebekah.  Reese actually played with Allie for a few minutes.


But it wasn't long before Reese was hittin' Ashlee up for some more cookies!  (I think that they may have had drugs in them, but I can not confirm or deny this statement.)

How cute is Rebekah?! 

I know that I have mentioned before how difficult it is to get a "group" shot of any kind, especially with 3 girls involved.  Today was no exception...looking through this series of attempts is just funny!

 Yes, Reese had to hold the cookies to even participate in this photo shoot!  (And I think that Rebekah is jealous!)

Bag is opened...hand is on the cookie!

Now, Reese has a cookie, Allie has the bag, and Rebekah is so jealous...notice how she is looking longingly at Reese's portion!


Next Rebekah has a cookie, Reese is green with envy, and Allie still has the bag!  These girls are too much!


Here recently Reese has really started to enjoy slides.  We have one in the backyard that she plays on all the time.  She thought the slides at the park were pretty fun too!

She can even slide with cookie in her mouth :)

Allie and Reese enjoyed sliding together too!  (Reese didn't even need a cookie to ride the slide with Allie!)

Oops!  We had one little spill!

This picture cracks me up!!  Poor Rebekah looks so uncomfortable....I promise she was really enjoying herself....you just wouldn't know it!


I had two more pictures to post...but google just told me that I was out of picture storage?!?!  Anyway, I'm too tired to figure it out...so you will have to wait in anticipation for the last two pics.

In all, we had a great time seeing our friends, playing at the park, enjoying the sun, and eating cookies (of course)!

No comments:

Post a Comment